Treat your guests to a Christmas punch. It’s a blend of prosecco, sloe gin, Jägermeister and apple juice, together with festive clementine and ginger
- a bunch of red grapes
- 750ml prosecco
- 1l cloudy apple juice
- 250ml sloe gin
- 50ml herbal liqueur (we used Jägermeister)
- 1 ball stem ginger, finely sliced plus 2 tbsp of the syrup
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 clementine, finely sliced
- The day before you want to serve, put the grapes in the freezer for around 8-12 hrs or until frozen. Chill the prosecco and apple juice in the fridge.
- When you’re ready to serve, put the frozen grapes and a generous handful of ice in a large 2-3 litre punch bowl and pour all of the remaining ingredients on top. Stir gently to combine, then serve. Sits well for up to 3 hrs before putting the ice in.